Asiri Surgical Hospital
At Asiri Surgical Hospital we are committed to being efficient and dynamic in specialized surgical services. Our patients receive the best care thanks to our dedicated and experienced staff. Highly driven by technology, Asiri Surgical hospital stands out for its best practices in introducing the latest equipment for surgeries and scanning. For example, it is the only hospital in Sri Lanka equipped with nuclear medicine (PET Scanner).
Since its establishment, Asiri Surgical has earned a reputation for world-class general surgical care.
The Hospital’s surgical services include:
- General surgery
- Plastic surgery
- ENT (ear, nose, throat) surgery
What sets us apart
Take a look at our facilities and services. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
- Comfortable accommodation
Patients who reside with us for treatment have a choice of 108 rooms including luxury suites, deluxe rooms, normal rooms and ward beds.
Trained and committed to provide our patients with the best possible care, our nursing staff are all graduates of the Asiri Nurses Training School. Since its establishment in 1987, the school has so far produced over 43 batches of highly-skilled nurses to date.
The Asiri Surgical Hospital provides the following cutting edge facilities:
- 24-hour emergency treatment unit (ETU) capable of handling all surgical and neurological emergencies
- Positron emission tomography–computed tomography (PET-CT) scanner
- Physiotherapy and rehabilitation unit
- Dental unit
- Blood transfusion service with irradiator for blood products
- 1-5 Tesla multifunctional magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scanning system
- 9-bed intensive care unit (ICU)
- 64-slice/second spiral computed tomography (CT) scanner
- 4D real time ultrasound scanning system
- Digital x-ray system with screening facility
- Mammography system with stereo tactic biopsy function
- Catheterisation laboratory geared for all cardiac & vascular surgical procedures
- Electroencephalogram/electromyography (EEG/EMG) monitoring
- X-ray and ultrasound assisted lithotripsy
- Laser prostatectomy
- Specialised urology operating theatre
- Electrophysiology laboratory
- Pathology laboratory
- Genetic laboratory
- Operation theatre suites with 4 operating rooms
- Surgical intensive care unit (ICU)
- Chemotherapy ward
- 24-hour ambulance service
- Health checkups