The pharmacy is the one place where all our patients converge at some point or the other during a visit to Asiri Hospitals and that is why we ensure that all Asiri Pharmacies are well stocked with products that match the most stringent international standards, and manned by efficient, qualified personnel.
The Asiri Pharmacy is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It sells over-the-counter (OTC) products, prescription-only medicine (POM) and surgical products at Government approved prices. With our patients’ well-being a top priority we ensure that all our pharmaceutical products are stored according to international storage guidelines. Our Asiri Pharmacies are also equipped with a scan system which allows the retrieval of any prescription dispensed within a period of two years.
Located close to consultation rooms in all our hospitals, Asiri Pharmacies are easily accessible.
What sets us apart
Take a look at the facilities and services we offer to ensure that your experience with us is hassle-free. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
Our products and services
- 24-hours indoor, outdoor
- GPP standards implemented and compiled
- All government regulations are followed all the time
- 3-dot method used to ensure safety (where three people check the quality and the prescription)
- Strict cold chain maintenance for vaccines and heat sensitive products
- Only government-approved registered drugs sold
- Appropriate patient counselling is provided when ever applicable
- Extemporaneous preparations
- Baby and mother care products
- Portable diagnostic devices such as Glucometers, Blood pressure meters etc
- Surgical devices
- Orthopaedic support and mobilising accessories
- Nutraceutical products
Highlights at a glance
- Quality is assured
- Prescriptions are required for the purchase of any prescription only medicine
- Drugs selected through Drug Therapeutic Committee
- SLMC Registered pharmacist on duty at any given time