After nine months of waiting, dreaming and planning your brand new baby is finally born. What everyone forgets to warn new parents of is the harrowing experience of ensuring that these sweet little bundles of joy are given their vaccines on time to ensure they remain healthy and safe.
The Asiri Vaccination Clinic is staffed with experienced medical and nursing teams who understand your fears and concerns. They ensure that this difficult experience is as efficient and pain-free as possible, both for you as parents and for your beautiful baby.
A vaccine is a biological preparation that improves immunity to diseases such as Measles, Mumps and Rubella which could result in harmful complications such as loss of hearing, blindness or even brain damage. Typically it contains an agent that resembles a disease-causing microorganism and is often made from weakened forms of the microbe or its toxins. The agent stimulates the body's immune system to recognise the agent as foreign, destroy it, and ‘remember’ it, so that the immune system can more easily recognise and wipe out any of these microorganisms that it may later encounter.
Our clinic is open from 7am to 7pm throughout the week, providing you with ease of access to life-saving immunisation.
Our treatment and services
- Registration available for infants after prior referral from a consultant
- Follow-up provided for all vaccinations
- Traceable batch number provided for all vaccinations administered
- The emergency treatment unit (ETU) is situated in close proximity to the vaccination centre to allow urgent treatment for anaphylaxis patients if necessary
- The complete list of vaccines for children is available
- Provision of vaccinations not available in government sector hospitals
- Provision of all commonly required vaccines such as Vitamin B – complex, Depo-vera vaccinations (for women), Tetanus and Rabies