At Asiri Hospitals we are concerned about your welfare no matter what your medical needs may be. Just as we are geared to handle all your residential needs, should you need to stay with us for medical treatment or investigations, we also take pride in being a premier provider of out-patient medical services. So when you walk into the out-patient department (OPD) of any of our hospitals for diagnosis or treatment for anything from the common cold to ailments that are more difficult to identify, you can be assured of the very best service.
How Asiri Out-Patient Department operates
Our trusted family practice sees to all the day-to-day medical needs of the entire family
- Doctors are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at our OPD facilities
- Patients register at the Admission Office
- Urgent investigations can be performed by the OPD doctor
- The OPD utilises a triage system that follows Australian guidelines
- Patients are categorised and urgent patients are attended to immediately
- 24-hour on-call system in place
- Interlinked island-wide ambulance service for patient evacuation
What sets us apart
Take a look at the treatment and services we offer to ensure that your time with us is a restful, healthful experience. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
Our treatment and services
- Following the triaging system
- During an emergency or any other critical condition the patient can be despatched by ambulance
- Specialist doctors on call at any time for diagnosis and treatment