Dental phobia, or the fear of receiving dental care is a common fear for most people. Often it is a direct result of a bad experience with a dentist. At Asiri Dental we are all too aware of this phobia and the detrimental effects it has on dental care – prompting people to visit a dentist when it is too late to save an important tooth, or when the only options left is surgery.
At Asiri Dental you will find a team of consultants who are experts in the field. Our hospital is also equipped with cutting edge dental equipment and well-trained staff who are able to put you at ease and see to your dental needs with promptness and efficiency.
What sets us apart
Take a look at what differentiates Asiri Dental from the rest. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
- Our ultra-modern Dental Care Centre offers a series of services, such as dental implants, crowns, bridges, oral surgical procedures, correction of mal-aligned teeth, teeth whitening, maxillofacial surgery, prosthetic rehabilitation and paediatric dental procedures.
- Our renowned dental specialists are experts in everything from root canals, wisdom tooth removal, complicated extractions and tooth alignment to full dentures and treating trauma such as jaw fractures.
- We also offer cosmetic dentistry, periodontal and oral hygiene services
- We provide paediatric and geriatric patient care
- X-ray facilities are available within the unit which means quicker diagnosis and treatment
- The availability of a 3D OPG machine
Our treatment and services
- Restoration of teeth
- Root filling
- Impacted wisdom teeth surgery
- Minor oral surgery
- Crown and bridges
- Aesthetic dentistry
- Trauma care
- Scaling and polishing
- Orthodontic treatment
- Crooked teeth alignment
- Dental Digital x-ray(IOPA/occlusal)
- Routine dental check up
- Preventive dental care
Unique for Asiri Surgical Hospital