At Asiri Hospitals we are proud of our nursing staff. They are the heart and soul of our organisation. When you walk into any of our healthcare centres you can be certain of receiving high-quality, compassionate care from our nursing staff – amply supported by our other health care professionals. Established in 1987, our internal Nurses Training School has a reputation for being one of the best in the private healthcare sector. Since 1987, we have proudly welcomed 43 batches of nursing graduates to the folds of our employee ranks.
The School, which is government certified, is led by expert lecturers and medical practitioners who conduct a three year theoretical and clinical training programme which leads to a Diploma in Nursing. Successful graduates join our team of Junior Nurses.
Nurses at all Asiri Group hospitals make a significant contribution to the Group’s medical teams. They are efficient, dedicated, hardworking and caring. They pledge to look after individuals, families and the community through the prevention of illness and injury. Using their wealth of experience and skills they also advocate for healthy lifestyles.
What sets us apart
Take a look at the kind of dedicated nursing services we offer. You’ll see that we really do offer you a better experience all round.
Our nursing teams:
- Provide personalised care for patients
- Follow a dedicated healthcare plan
- Advocate for healthier lifestyles
- Are able to advise and educate patients - There is certain patient & family education being done by nursers.
- Provide total nursing care without attendants from bathing to administering prescribed medication
- Are highly trained with some even having received overseas training
- Consist of specialists who man each special ward or health centre
- Collectively have more than 30 years of experience
- Asiri has introduced a nursing school which is certified by the government and all the students are employed at Asiri.